NYCSHP is happy to announce our first social sports team through Zog Sports – Monday Night Touch Football!! Registration will be limited to only 12 people due to the game format. All people who register must be members of NYCSHP to be on the team. The first 12 people to register will be selected. There is a registration fee of $85 per person.
– 8-on-8 (co-ed with no more than 5 men on the field at one time
– Two 23-minute halves per game (no overtime during the regular season)
– 6 regular season games (50% of teams qualify for the playoffs)
– No contact – Light 2-hand touch
The official game schedule does not come out until registration is over, but here is a sneak peak at what you can expect:
– Teams play once a week on Monday Night
– Games start between 6:30pm and 9:30pm and last up to an hour
– Your team’s start time will vary each week. We try our best to create a balanced schedule for all teams based on the field permits we receive.
– Regular Season games will begin Monday, October 8th
For more information, email Elizabeth Palillo at firstname.lastname@example.org or go to the website: http://www.zogsports.com/nyc/Sports/Football/Fall12/TouchFootballManhattanMonday.aspx