Our February CE Meeting is sponsored by Janssen Pharmaceuticals; it will be held on Thursday, February 21, 2013. There will be a promotional program followed by the CE program.
Dr. Antony Pham, PharmD, BCPS, Assistant Professor, Long Island University, Clinical Pharmacy Faculty at New York Harbor Healthcare System – Veterans Affairs Manhattan will be presenting “New Anticoagulants for Stroke Prevention in Atrial Fibrillation.”
CE Presentation Objectives:
- Identify the importance of anticoagulation in Atrial Fibrillation
- Outline treatment approaches for stroke prevention
- Describe the current challenges of anticoagulation
- Compare and contrast new anticoagulants for safety and efficacy
- Evaluate patient specific goals to optimize therapy