Benefits of Becoming a Member
- ACPE accredited home study courses available in The Journal of Pharmacy Practice at no charge to members.
- ACPE accredited continuing courses presented across the state throughout the year by NYSCHP and by each of the eleven local chapters which held monthly sessions.
- Several session of the Midyear Clinical Meetings and Exhibits
- Annual Assembly and Exhibits held each spring, offering at least 15 continuing education credits in one fun-filled weekend.
- Discounted fees for all NYSCHP sponsored meetings, exhibits, and educational courses.
Legislative and Regulatory Information
- Information on current legislative developments and initiatives. Legislative counsels in Albany monitor governmental activity and guide our lobbying program.
- A grass-roots movement encourages member contact with representatives about bills that effect health-system pharmacists.
- Government Affairs Committee reviews pharmacy related bills and develops position papers reflecting NYSCHP’s support or opposition.
Public Relations and Communication
- Provide valuable information and promotional tools.
- Timely information available 24 hours a day via the NYSCHP’s website, http://www.nyschp.org
- The Journal of Pharmacy Practice, a peer reviewed and indexed bimonthly journal
ASHP Related Benefits
- Information and updates from the American Society of Health-System Pharmacists (ASHP), including group insurance plans.
- Earn vouchers for NYSCHP products and services when you purchase ASHP publications through NYSCHP.