Pharmacy Technician Executive Committee
The responsibilities of the Pharmacy Technician Executive Committee (PTEC) include the following:
• Provide necessary and relevant information to the membership regarding pharmacy technicians
• Develop education programs to address the needs of pharmacy technicians
• Keep abreast of issues, practices and trends regarding pharmacy technicians
• Serve as a liaison to the local New York State Council of Health-system Pharmacists
• Prepare an annual report for the May meeting
[Click here] to be redirected to the NYSCHP website for more information about Pharmacy Technicians.
Interested in getting involved? Contact us: officialNYCSHP@gmail.com
You must be logged in to post a comment.