NYCSHP has partnered with PharmGradWishlist to provide financial and professional support through sponsorship and mentorship.
PharmGradWishlist is a group of practicing pharmacists throughout the U.S. who have organized a mutual aid movement entitled #PharmGradWishlist that aims to support emerging racially and ethnically minoritized pharmacist trainees. Racially and ethnically minoritized individuals includes, but is not limited to, those who are underrepresented in the Pharmacy profession due to systemic racism.
To promote equity by sponsoring racially and ethnically minoritized pharmacists and pharmacist trainees as they progress through the profession.
NYCSHP x PharmGradWishlist Collaboration Scholarship Program
This initiative will provide scholarship for each of the following:
- 1 Pharmacy Student
- 1 Pharmacy Resident
- 1 New Practitioner*
- *New Practitioner: Within 5 years of pharmacy school and new member of NYSCHP/NYCSHP
The scholarship will include:
- NYCSHP/NYSCHP membership for 1 year
- Access to all NYCSHP Programs (including complimentary admission to the NYCSHP Installation Program)
- $250 stipend for annual conference attendance
- Conference options: Eastern States Residency Conference, NYSCHP Annual Assembly, ASHP Midyear Clinical Meeting, APhA Meeting
- Stipend must be used within one year of acceptance of this scholarship/NYCSHP membership.
- Serve as a NYCSHP DEI committee member
- Contribute to the NYCSHP bulletin
- Attendance at NYCSHP events/programs
- Racially and/or ethnically minoritized pharmacy professional
- P1-P4 Pharmacy Student, Pharmacy Resident, or New Practitioner
- Located in New York City (Manhattan, Bronx, Brooklyn, Staten Island, Queens)
- Interest in advancing diversity, equity, and inclusion
- Submit Application Form
- Personal Statement (750 words): Submitted via application form
★ Due February 3rd, 2023 ★